The School Health Sex Education Kit is an excellent, comprehensive resource geared specifically to teaching students in grades 3 – 12.
From Teaching Safer Sex, a 2-volume, 50 lesson set, to All Together Now, a 5 lesson evaluated curriculum, the topics include puberty education, healthy relationships, gamified lesson plans, dealing with technology, contraception, and much more! A total of 10 titles, and 12 books, you won’t run out of lessons to choose!
This kit includes the following titles:
For grade school:
- Changes, Changes, Changes: Great Methods for Puberty Education (G, M)
- Game On! The Ultimate Sexuality Education Gaming Guide (M, H)
- Great Mentoring: Positive Conversations with Young People about Sexual Decisions (M, H)
- Let’s Erase Bullying (G, M, H)
- Making Sense of Abstinence (M, H)
- Positive Images: Teaching About Contraception and Sexual Health (M, H)
- Sex Ed 101 (G, M, H)
- Sex Ed in the Digital Age, Volumes 1 and 2 (M, H)
- Teaching Safer Sex, Volumes 1 and 2 (M, H)
- Unequal Partners: Teaching about Power, Consent, and Healthy Relationships, Volume 1 (G, M, H)
G = Grade School
M = Middle School
H = High School
Don’t need all of the manuals? You can buy them individually too! Just click on the links above.