The Center for Sex Education offers trainings, lectures, and keynote presentations on any of its manuals, and a variety of other topics. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It costs nothing to request a training, and when you do, the CSE will negotiate very reasonable fees depending on the kind of training program you need.
Audiences can range from college-aged participants, to health educators in the field. For more information, email email@example.com.
Considering a presentation? Below are topics that have been presented as keynotes and workshops.
- The A-B-C’s of S-E-X: Answering Young Children’s Questions
- Is Homer Simpson Sexually Healthy? Assessing the Sexual Health of TV Characters
- Making Sense of Abstinence
- Older, Wiser, Sexually Smarter: Sex Ed for Ages 50 & Up
- On a LARC: Teaching about Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives
- Sex Ed 101
- Sex Ed in the Digital Age
- Sex Ed in the USA
- Sexuality and Disability
- Sexuality Teacher’s Toolbox
- Streetwise to Sex-Wise: Sexuality Education for High-Risk Youth
- Talking with Teens about Sex
- Teaching about Healthy and Unhealthy Relationships
- Teaching about Sexual Consent for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
- Teaching Abstinence, Contraception, and Sexual Health
- Teaching Safer Sex
- Unequal Partners: Addressing Power and Consent in Relationships
- What’s So Funny? Using Humor in Sexuality Education
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.